The College Courtyard Apartments are the best for University of Nevada student living. Here' s a few reasons why:
- We are on a quite side street on the West side (the best side) of the University of Nevada. Seminary Avenue is quiet with little traffic (unlike very busy and noisy Sierra Street).
- You don't need to worry or pay for shuttle service. The shuttles to some apartment complexes are expensive and only come infrequently.
- No stacked parking. Each resident of the College Courtyard has an assigned parking space or open streetside parking. Our neighboring apartment complex (College Terrace) has stacked parking - one car behind the other. Very inconvenient.
- Each bedroom has a sink and vanity. No waiting for your roommate to get ready.
- Free DSL.
- We have very well insulated apartments with double pane windows. This keeps the power bill low both in the summer and the winter.
- We pride ourselves in keeping the building in great condition. We are locally owned and operated by University of Nevada graduates - not some faceless corporation or out of the area owner.
- There's a reason the College Courtyard Apartments are always full. We have great students as residents. Google our competitors. One was ordered by the City of Reno to hire security guards as there were so many unruly parties. No wonder they slashed their prices. Ask to walk around the complex of our neighbors without being escorted. Sure the model rooms look good.....check out where you really will live. Some don't even shampoo the carpets before you move in. Yes, you get what you pay for. There is a reason we are considered the premier off campus place for University of Nevada students. We offer the best value, location and amenities for the student dollar. And we are nice people too. We appreciate our residents and want them to truley enjoy their college experience.
Post a Comment